- Personal information
- Personal information is information that identifies you or could identify you.
During your dealings with us, we may collect personal information such as:
- your name, address and contact details
- your interests in our products, services or events
- information about your dealings with us or anyone else
- any other information which we may need to promote our goods or services
- Using our Website
- We may collect personal information from you when you use our website. This information may be collected when you tell us about yourself, for example, by subscribing to us, completing an online form, entering details about our products or services, accepting an invitation from us or when you send us an email.
- Like most other websites, we may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website such as the date and time of access, the IP address, domain name and details of the information accessed.
- Use of information
- We use your personal information to provide our products or services to you, to manage and account for our product or services, to improve our products or services, to manage our relationships with you and to provide you with information about our ideas, events or other products or services that may interest you.
- We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about other services offered by third parties which we think you may find interesting. If you would prefer not to receive this information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent, unless we are required to by law or to the extent we use third parties to capture or manage your personal information on our behalf.
- Information security
- We take reasonable steps to protect all information which we hold (including your personal information). We also take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form.
- Access to your information
- You may request access at any time to personal information we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible but may charge you a fee where access is provided.
The information provided on this website is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice. Livewire Markets Pty Limited does not guarantee the accuracy of information on the website, including information provided by contributors or third parties at any particular time.
You must not rely on this information to make a financial or investment decision. Before making any decision, you must seek professional advice to take into account your particular investment objectives and financial situation and needs. You must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this website and the information on this website is no substitute for financial advice.
Livewire Markets Pty Limited does not give any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information which is contained in this website and does not accept any liability for any error or omission on this website or for any resulting loss or damage suffered by you or any other person.