A small cap growing despite the market

Platypus Asset Management

Platypus Asset Management

"Despite the dearth of earnings growth in the market, there are still good companies trading at reasonable prices. High-quality small caps are generally growing faster than the economy at large and are typically taking market share as well. One such company is TFS Corporation – one of a few legitimate suppliers of natural, high-quality sandalwood. Sandalwood is used in furniture production and luxury flooring and its oil in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. TFS customers span a number of geographies. TFS has contracts that see about 80 percent of its volume pre-sold, the remaining 20 percent likely going to high-end perfume manufacturers such as Chanel. TFS also supplies a subsidiary of Nestle for an acne product. The company is also investing in trials to patent its oil for derma and oncology conditions." - Don Williams, Chief Investment Officer. (Quote originally appeared in the AFR: (VIEW LINK) )


Platypus Asset Management
Platypus Asset Management
Australian Unity Investments
Platypus Asset Management

Platypus is a boutique fund manager that specialises in Australian equities. Platypus have a long history of outperforming the Australian market. We are a true to label growth manager with an uncompromising focus on quality.

I would like to

Only to be used for sending genuine email enquiries to the Contributor. Livewire Markets Pty Ltd reserves its right to take any legal or other appropriate action in relation to misuse of this service.

Personal Information Collection Statement
Your personal information will be passed to the Contributor and/or its authorised service provider to assist the Contributor to contact you about your investment enquiry. They are required not to use your information for any other purpose. Our privacy policy explains how we store personal information and how you may access, correct or complain about the handling of personal information.