CIMIC shares are rallying today after the construction giant reported a 22% rise in half year net profit to $322.9 million and a 25% jump in its interim dividend to 60 cents a share.
- 1H net profit +22% to $322.9m
- Interim dividend +25% or 12c to 60c/share (payable Oct 4)
- Cash flows improved to $620m
- Cash rose to $608m. Sets up well for future acquisitions &/or capital returns
- Reaffirmed FY profit guidance of $640 - $700m
CommSec is Australia's leading online broker. CommSec has been committed to providing the best in online trading since 1995. CommSec helps make informed investment decisions with comprehensive market research, free live pricing and powerful...
No areas of expertise