Investment appetite for businesses depends on strategy – for Qualitas, its strategy aligns with today’s market conditions. Qualitas is holding and selectively deploying its dry powder, deepening its relationships with investors and developers, and upskilling in new sectors, such as build-to-rent.
In a recent interview with Development Ready, I discussed Australia's recovery post -COVID, where I see opportunities for non-bank lenders, asset classes facing the greatest challenges, how overseas investors view Australia and how Qualitas is positioning its portfolio.
Click on the link below to watch the full interview.
- What is Australia’s timeline for recovery post-COVID (8:30)
- Qualitas’ current business appetite and strategy (15:28)
- Is distress presenting itself in the current market (18:28)
- Where the current opportunities for non-bank lenders (21:00)
- The Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund (28:20)
- What asset classes are facing challenges in today’s environment (30:56)
- Views on the Build-to-Rent (BTR) sector (31:58)
- How overseas investors view investment in Australia (34:34)
- Why developers enjoy working with Qualitas (37:25)
Looking for regular income and diversification?
The Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund (ASX:QRI) aims to deliver investors with a regular stream of income with the added benefit of diversification beyond shares and traditional property investments. Click 'Contact" below to find out more.