We are pleased to announce the launch of the MCP Income Opportunities Trust (MOT), to be listed on the ASX. MOT gives you access to private credit investments, bespoke private assets and a regular quarterly target cash income of 7% p.a. (target return) to be paid quarterly. With a possible 1% to 3% extra return on top, giving a total target return of 8% to 10% p.a. (1)
MOT seeks to deliver:
- Quarterly cash income with potential to participate in upside gains
- Access to the private credit market and asset class diversification
- An experienced, credible Investment Team with a proven track record in originating and managing private credit investments
- ASX market liquidity
- Offer opens: 12 March 2019
- Broker firm offer closes: 5 April 2019
- General offer closes: 12 April 2019
- Settlement: 18 April 2019
- Expected allotment date: 23 April 2019
- ASX trading commences: 29 April 2019
- Target first distribution date: Commencing from the quarter ending 30 June 2019
*The above timetable is indicative only
To find out more, download a copy of the PDS
(1) Target return and total target return are targets only and may not be achieved.
This document is issued by The Trust Company (RE Services) Limited ACN 003 278 831 AFSL 235150 (Perpetual) as responsible entity of MCP Income Opportunities Trust ARSN 631 320 628 (Trust) and is prepared by Metrics Credit Partners Pty Ltd ACN 150 646 996 AFSL 416146 (Metrics) as the investment manager of the Trust.
The information provided in this document is of a general nature only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Units in the Trust are issued by The Trust Company (RE Services) Limited ACN 003 278 831 as responsible entity for the Trust. Before making an investment decision, you should consider the final product disclosure statement (PDS) of the Trust, which is available from metrics.com.au, and assess whether an investment in the Trust is appropriate given your objectives, financial situation or needs and obtain advice from a licensed or authorised financial adviser.
This document does not constitute an offer of units in the Trust in any jurisdiction where it would be unlawful. In particular, the distribution of this document may be restricted by law in any country outside Australia and New Zealand. Any failure to comply with such restrictions may constitute a violation of applicable securities laws.
Neither Perpetual nor Metrics guarantees repayment of capital or any particular rate of return from the Trust. Neither Perpetual nor Metrics give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, completeness or accuracy of the information contained in this document. All opinions and estimates included in this document constitute judgments of Metrics as at the date of this document and are subject to change without notice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.