Fellow investors, I’m excited to be hosting Livewire’s first live webinar at 10:30am on Thursday the 4th of July. The webinar is the final piece of the Income Series that has been running on Livewire over the past month. The webinar will be a great opportunity to bring all this information together.
Building a diversified income strategy
We regularly hear about the challenges facing Livewire readers when it comes to building a portfolio that can deliver sustainable income. In the Income Series we have tried to give you exposure to a wide range of income generating asset classes.
For the upcoming webinar, I’ve invited two wealth professionals to share their knowledge and to pass on some practical information to help with your own investing.
Panel: James Marlay, Livewire Markets (host), James Gerrish, Market Matters and Stephen Cabot, Credit Suisse Private Bank.
- Asset Allocation: Each of my guests will share their asset allocation for an income strategy and talk through the rationale for their asset mix.
- Step by Step: The best investors have a process and our guests will talk through the key steps that they follow when building a portfolio from scratch.
- Tricks and Traps: A look at some common mistakes that investors make when trying to generate income.
- An Income Opportunity: A look at an income opportunity that looks attractive right now.
- Questions: This is your chance! We’ve already started receiving questions and we will allocate plenty of time for an interactive Q&A session. See details below on how to send your questions.
The webinar is free to attend, and you simply need to register on the link below and we will send you a reminder with all the relevant details.
Register here: (VIEW LINK)
Here are three ways you can send us your questions.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment in the comments box below this post.
On the day you can submit comments via the comments box on the webinar page.
System set up
The webinar will be streamed on the Livewire website using a live YouTube stream. This means it should work without issues on laptops, tablets, desktops and smartphones. I recommend the following steps to ensure you can access the webinar.
Log in to your Livewire account.
Make sure you have switched on the volume settings on your device (you can test this by clicking the video below.)
I recommend using a good set of headphones as it helps to block any background noise.
Close unused browsers and tabs or even better - restart your machine.
The webinar will start at 10:45am and we will open the live link at 10:30am so you have time to make sure everything is working before we get started.