What resource stocks have the most upside from here?
There has been plenty of money made & lost in resources this year and that volatility is likely to continue. Gold has struggled, Lithium has surged while the market has clearly underestimated the demand for Coal. Copper has a very compelling long-term story, but it’s struggled in 2022 while Iron Ore has also been under pressure from China’s restrictive policies.
Join me & Senior Resource Analyst Peter O’Connor for a 45-minute conversation on our current approach to resources, identifying stocks with the most upside from here, and importantly, the areas to avoid.
We will cover:
- What now for Coal stocks – has the rally run its course?
- Can Gold stocks really recover and if so, what to buy?
- As BHP targets Oz Minerals (OZL), where should we look next?
- Is Fortescue Metals (FMG) a trade or an investment?
- Lithium stocks have doubled, will they double again?
In this ‘webinar’, I will discuss the most pressing issues and best ideas (big and small) in the resource sector — from gold to nickel and everything in between — with Senior Analyst Peter O’Connor.
2 stocks mentioned
James is Portfolio Manager & Primary Author at Market Matters, a daily investment report with over 2500 subscribers that offers real market insight. He is also Senior Portfolio Manager within Shaw and Partners heading up a team that manages...