A homegrown global success story
James Abela, Portfolio Manager of our Future Leaders Fund, explains what he looks for in Australian companies looking to grow offshore. He then provides a specific example of a company he thinks possesses all the traits he is looking for.
- Successful global companies that start from Australia must offer a unique proposition, credibility, and be sustainable. Ramsay and Seek.com are good examples of this.
- Corporate Travel offers a holistic approach for clients for cost management, approvals management, and visibility over travels patterns. Driven by intelligent software and hardware.
- Peers like Flight Centre and American Express acknowledge its success and unique proposition.
- Management has built the offering up over 15 years incrementally, and has delivered returns.
- James Abela concludes that Corporate Travel has the three ‘pillars of success in small caps’: Viability, sustainability and credibility.
For further insights from Fidelity, please click here
Fidelity International provides world class investment solutions and retirement expertise to institutions, individuals and their advisers - to help our clients build better futures for themselves and generations to come.