In this episode of Buy Hold Sell Matthew Kidman from Centennial Funds hosts Justin Braitling from Watermark and Julian Beaumont from Bennelong. The panel take a look at 5 companies that are exposed to the theme of travel, leisure and pleasure.
- Qantas has had a stellar run and relative to global players still looks cheap.
- Troubles in Macau have plagued Crown Resorts, can new management and a fresh strategy turn the ship?
- Aristocrat Leisure is up nearly 60% in the past 12 months, where to from here?
- Treasury Wine (owners of Penfolds) are aspiring to make an Aussie icon big with Chinsese consumers.
- Finally, new homes need new appliances and Harvey Norman is an industry stalwart, there’s just a few questions about the housing cycle
Click here to access more episodes of Buy Hold Sell
Disclaimer: The information contained in this presentation is general in nature and should not be relied upon. Before making any investment or planning decisions, you should consult a licensed professional who can advise you whether your decision is appropriate for you. Contributors to this show may have commercial or financial interests in the companies mentioned.
Buy Hold Sell is a weekly video series exclusively available through Livewire. In each episode two fund managers are asked for their views 'Buy, Hold or Sell' on five ASX listed companies. The format is meant to be short, sharp, insightful and...