In this episode of Buy Hold Sell Matthew Kidman from Centennial Funds hosts Justin Braitling from Watermark and Julian Beaumont from Bennelong. The panel take a look at 5 companies that are exposed to the theme of travel, leisure and pleasure.
- Qantas has had a stellar run and relative to global players still looks cheap.
- Troubles in Macau have plagued Crown Resorts, can new management and a fresh strategy turn the ship?
- Aristocrat Leisure is up nearly 60% in the past 12 months, where to from here?
- Treasury Wine (owners of Penfolds) are aspiring to make an Aussie icon big with Chinsese consumers.
- Finally, new homes need new appliances and Harvey Norman is an industry stalwart, there’s just a few questions about the housing cycle
Click here to access more episodes of Buy Hold Sell
Disclaimer: The information contained in this presentation is general in nature and should not be relied upon. Before making any investment or planning decisions, you should consult a licensed professional who can advise you whether your decision is appropriate for you. Contributors to this show may have commercial or financial interests in the companies mentioned.