After returning home from a recent trip to the US, Simon Shields, Portfolio Manager, reflects on the significant growth opportunities for a Melbourne based company that’s leading the way in athlete analytics for some of the most elite sporting dynasties in the world.
- Even though Catapult is headquartered in Melbourne, the bulk of the sales activity occurs in the United States.
- The company is yet to capatilise on their pricing power advantage
- Clients include sporting empires such as the NFL, NBA, EPL, AFL, NRL and Cricket Australia
- We have been quite conservative in our estimate of the addressable market size
- Some significant developments coming through the pipeline
For further insights from Monash Investors, please visit our website
Monash was established in 2012 by Simon Shields and Shane Fitzgerald. The Monash strategy is benchmark unaware, style and stock size agnostic, and is both long and short.