Podcast: interest rates, inflation and infrastructure
Last week I spoke with Bennelong Funds Management's Jodie Saw about the impact changing interest rates and inflation can have on infrastructure; and the opportunities presented in the asset class.
“Given the distinct features of varied infrastructure assets, with active management a listed infrastructure equity portfolio can be positioned to take advantage of the long-term structural opportunity set, as well as whatever near-term cyclical events may prevail – whether they be environmental, political, economic or social.”
- How exposure to infrastructure can be adjusted according to interest rates and inflation
- Why the current equity market volatility is showing a disconnect to company fundamentals (and where the opportunities are)
- Why 4D continues to like emerging markets over the long term
- How the portfolio could be positioned in a stagflation or recessionary environment
- The ongoing, critical need for global infrastructure spend
Invest across the globe
4D Infrastructure, a Bennelong Funds Management boutique, invests in listed infrastructure companies across all four corners of the globe. For more insights on global infrastructure, visit 4D’s website.
MORE ON Investment Theme
1 fund mentioned
1 contributor mentioned
Sarah has almost 30 years of experience across financial services, including 20 years focused on global listed infrastructure. She is an experienced portfolio manager, having successfully launched and managed several listed infrastructure funds...