There are only 31 listed companies in the world with a market cap of over US$200B, and some of them are covered by 50+ analysts. Meanwhile, there are over 8,000 companies in the small-mid universe, some with little to no coverage. As we pointed out in the recent Ellerston roadshow, Amazon and Netflix were both small-mid caps in recent past.
In this presentation, we discuss:
- Why invest in global small-mids?
- Why we’re “at the cusp of a major technological revolution” that will be “broad based across many industries” – with a market 10x the size of the smartphone market
- The digital ‘picks and shovels’ that will benefit from the rollout of new technologies
- Four companies set to benefit from increased data use
- A UK competitor to Computershare (ASX:CPU) and Link Administration (ASX:LNK) that trades at a 30% discount to its Australian counterparts
- A company set to benefit from the massive spending by ‘Over The Top’ (OTT) video streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
Ellerston Global Investments (ASX:EGI) is a concentrated global mid/small cap portfolio based on high conviction best ideas which is benchmark independent. Providing true diversification to investor’s global equity portfolios. Find out more