Jonathan Shapiro from the Australian Financial Review interviews Brett Gillespie from Ellertson Capital. In the first of Livewire’s Masters Series videos you’ll gain a deep understanding of two different scenarios facing global markets right now. Brett identifies the catalysts for a market sell-off and the indicators you need to watch.
- Just how high could the US 10-year bond yields go?
- What are the most important data points to watch in Australia and the US?
- Can inflation exist on the internet?
- Has inflation permanently disappeared?
- Why US unemployment could hit 3.2% and why it matters
- Will central bankers continue to support markets as they have in recent years?
- The removal of $200 billion per month of bond-buying by central banks
- The curious case of Australian unemployment and why it remains stubbornly high
- What does all this mean for equity investors?
CPD Points Available
Earn 1.75 CPD points by watching all three videos from the Livewire Masters Series. Email team@livewiremarkets once you have completed the videos in order to get your certificate.