What's changing, where it's going and how you should play it
Jonathan Shapiro from the Australian Financial Review interviews Brett Gillespie from Ellertson Capital. In the first of Livewire’s Masters Series videos you’ll gain a deep understanding of two different scenarios facing global markets right now. Brett identifies the catalysts for a market sell-off and the indicators you need to watch.
- Just how high could the US 10-year bond yields go?
- What are the most important data points to watch in Australia and the US?
- Can inflation exist on the internet?
- Has inflation permanently disappeared?
- Why US unemployment could hit 3.2% and why it matters
- Will central bankers continue to support markets as they have in recent years?
- The removal of $200 billion per month of bond-buying by central banks
- The curious case of Australian unemployment and why it remains stubbornly high
- What does all this mean for equity investors?
CPD Points Available
Earn 1.75 CPD points by watching all three videos from the Livewire Masters Series. Email team@livewiremarkets once you have completed the videos in order to get your certificate.
MORE ON Macro
Aussie house prices fall for the second month in a row - and the pace of declines is accelerating quickly
1 contributor mentioned