In this week’s episode of Buy Hold Sell, Catherine Allfrey from Wavestone Capital and Chad Slater from Morphic Asset Management share their view on Flight Centre, Harvey Norman, Coca-Cola Amatil, Qantas, and Treasury Wine Estates.
- Flight Centre is benefitting from low airfares globally
- There’s a large short interest in Harvey Norman, which could trigger a short-covering rally
- Coca-Cola Amatil’s share price has been under pressure recently, but sugary drinks are losing their fizz
- Qantas has been the beneficiary of low fuel prices, but its earnings may have peaked
- Treasury Wine Estates looks expensive but managed to score a ‘Buy’ from one of our panellists.
Not an existing Livewire member?
Register here to enjoy the benefits of Livewire's free membership including:
- First access to exclusive interviews with leading fund manager and advisors
- Discover new investment opportunities and products
- Receive the Trending on Livewire morning note featuring the top articles each day.
Buy Hold Sell is a weekly video series exclusively available through Livewire. In each episode two fund managers are asked for their views 'Buy, Hold or Sell' on five ASX listed companies. The format is meant to be short, sharp, insightful and...
Catherine Allfrey is a gun. She knows what she is talking about.