In this week’s episode of Buy Hold Sell, Catherine Allfrey from Wavestone Capital and Chad Slater from Morphic Asset Management share their view on Flight Centre, Harvey Norman, Coca-Cola Amatil, Qantas, and Treasury Wine Estates.
- Flight Centre is benefitting from low airfares globally
- There’s a large short interest in Harvey Norman, which could trigger a short-covering rally
- Coca-Cola Amatil’s share price has been under pressure recently, but sugary drinks are losing their fizz
- Qantas has been the beneficiary of low fuel prices, but its earnings may have peaked
- Treasury Wine Estates looks expensive but managed to score a ‘Buy’ from one of our panellists.
Not an existing Livewire member?
Register here to enjoy the benefits of Livewire's free membership including:
- First access to exclusive interviews with leading fund manager and advisors
- Discover new investment opportunities and products
- Receive the Trending on Livewire morning note featuring the top articles each day.
Catherine Allfrey is a gun. She knows what she is talking about.