Buy Hold Sell: Big stocks with big yields
With both government bonds and bank accounts still returning less than 3%, investors continue to turn to the stock market for yield. In this week’s Buy Hold Sell, Catherine Allfrey from Wavestone and Chad Slater from Morphic share their view on five big-cap stocks with big yields.
- Further dividend cuts could be on the horizon at Telstra
- After CEO Brad Banducci’s successful turnaround Woolworths has sales momentum, but the specter of Amazon hangs in the air
- Morphic Asset Management was recently short on Platinum Asset Management, has he changed his view after their International Fund put in 21% last year?
- Catherine and Chad each share one stock with yield that they think looks attractive in the current environment.
Not an existing Livewire member?
Register here to enjoy the benefits of Livewire's free membership including:
- First access to exclusive interviews with leading fund manager and advisors
- Discover new investment opportunities and products
- Receive the Trending on Livewire morning note featuring the top articles each day.
5 stocks mentioned
2 contributors mentioned
Buy Hold Sell is a weekly video series exclusive to Livewire. In each episode two fund managers give their views 'Buy, Hold or Sell' on five ASX listed companies. Not recommendations, please read the disclaimer and seek advice where appropriate.