After a being sidelined for an extended period buyers are coming back to small caps. The Small Ords Index is on the move so we’ve invited two fundies that specialise in this sector to give us their views on a selection of stocks that are moving higher.
Matthew Kidman from Centennial Funds hosts David Allingham from Eley Griffiths and Dawn Kanelleas from Colonial First State Global Asset Management.
- Smart Group, SG Fleet and Bravura all feature on Macquarie’s list of top stocks from reporting season and have surged in the past month.
- IRESS is a well-established business entering a new market
- PSC Insurance is recent float that has made a stellar start. Click on the button or image below to access the latest exclusive brought to you by Livewire.
Not an existing Livewire member?
Register here to enjoy the benefits of Livewire's free membership including:
- First access to exclusive interviews with leading fund manager and advisors
- Discover new investment opportunities and products
- Receive the Trending on Livewire morning note featuring the top articles each day.