New Complexity Premia Episode on Bond Market Returns in 2019, and Much More
- a summary of the bond market’s performance in 2019;
- the addition of Pinnacle Investment Management to our family;
- the human shortcomings of the world's greatest investor, Renaissance Technologies' Jim Simons;
- Coolabah Capital's new submersible drone that will allow us to track great white sharks both above and below the waves;
- the battle between the RBA's Phil Lowe and Treasurer Josh Frydenberg over fiscal policy;
- Westpac's AML saga and the price of forcing banks to become crime fighters; and
- the revolution about to hit financial advice and LIT/LIC sector.
MORE ON Macro
Aussie house prices fall for the second month in a row - and the pace of declines is accelerating quickly
Chris co-founded Coolabah in 2011, which today runs over $8 billion with a team of 26 executives focussed on generating credit alpha from mispricings across fixed-income markets. In 2019, Chris was selected as one of FE fundinfo’s Top 10 “Alpha...