In the latest episode of the Complexity Premia podcast, Ying Yi Ann Cheng and I discuss a range of topics including:
- What has driven market performance over April, May and June;
- The perils of fighting the Fed (or the RBA for that matter);
- After savage mean-reversion in credit spreads, where the best investment opportunities now lie in wait for those who missed the rally over the last three months;
- The outlook for the Aussie housing market; and
- The emerging Cold War 2.0 between China and the West.
Get investment insights from industry leaders
Liked this wire? Hit the follow button below to get notified every time I post a wire. Not a Livewire Member? Sign up for free today to get inside access to investment ideas and strategies from Australia’s leading investors.