After a two week break Matthew Kidman of Centennial Asset Management hosts two new panelists, in Mark Whittaker of Investors Mutual, and Joe Magyer of Lakehouse Capital. Technology and software companies are a growing part of the market, the panel discuss four home-grown software companies with big aspirations.
- In some cases expectations for tech stocks had run far too high, a number of the companies have now come back to earth.
- Keep an eye out for companies that may be reliant on raising more funds to sustain their growth.
- In some cases the valuations are high but there appears to be some attractive growth prospects.
- Joe describes one company as a ‘beautiful stock’.
- We even learn which tech company has caught the attention of the award winning smallcap team at Investors Mutual.
Not an existing Livewire subscriber?
If you're not and existing Livewire subscriber you can register here to gain access to our website and start receiving the Trending on Livewire daily note.