Big established companies are struggling to grow and the ASX20 has delivered miserly 5% annual return since 2012. For investors seeking some growth the challenge is to identify tomorrow’s leaders. In the final episode of Buy Hold Sell for 2017 we ask two fund managers that specialise in finding growth companies to cast their eyes over some emerging names on the ASX.
- Challenger has cornered the annuities market
- TPG is tackling the big boys at Telstra
- Afterpay Touch is spreading like wildfire with retailers.
- We also asked each of the panel to nominate one stock that they believe is an emerging leader on the ASX
Tune in to this high conviction episode as Matthew Kidman from Centennial Funds hosts Prasad Patkar from Platypus and Andrew Mitchell from Ophir.
Not an existing Livewire member?
Register here to enjoy the benefits of Livewire's free membership including:
- First access to exclusive interviews with leading fund managers and advisors.
- Discover new investment opportunities and products
- Receive the Trending on Livewire morning note featuring the top articles each day.
Buy Hold Sell is a weekly video series exclusively available through Livewire. In each episode two fund managers are asked for their views 'Buy, Hold or Sell' on five ASX listed companies. The format is meant to be short, sharp, insightful and...