Buy Hold Sell: 5 hot small-caps
High expectations, high growth, and high risk. Small cap tech stocks are not for the faint of heart; high potential returns are on offer though, if you get the call right. So, find out whether it’s time to subscribe or delete these young companies, with Roger Montgomery and Neil Carter.
- Is Amazon a threat or an opportunity for Kogan (KGN)?
- Afterpay Touch Group (APT) is still establishing the economics of its business but could have a bright future.
- With 25% of the SMSF market, Class (CL1) is becoming an increasing threat to incumbents.
- NextDC (NXT) demands a high price but could be a core infrastructure provider for the long-term.
- With a $750m market capitalisation and no revenue, Updater (UPD) might not be for everyone, but one of our panellists thinks it’s a buy.
Not an existing Livewire member?
Register here to enjoy the benefits of Livewire's free membership including:
- First access to exclusive interviews with leading fund managers and advisors
- Discover new investment opportunities and products
- Receive the Trending on Livewire morning note featuring the top articles each day.
Welcome to Livewire, Australia’s most trusted source of investment insights and analysis.
To continue reading this wire and get unlimited access to Livewire, join for free now and become a more informed and confident investor.
3 stocks mentioned
2 contributors mentioned
Buy Hold Sell is a weekly video series exclusive to Livewire. In each episode two fund managers give their views 'Buy, Hold or Sell' on five ASX listed companies. Not recommendations, please read the disclaimer and seek advice where appropriate.
Please sign in to comment on this wire.