In this episode of Buy Hold Sell we look at three companies that have been making the headlines. James Marlay from Livewire is joined by Ben Clark from TMS Capital and Alex Leyland from Leyland Private Asset Management.
- CBA is in the midst of a money laundering scandal with CEO Ian Narev now set to depart by mid 2018.
- RIO Tinto has benefitted from the resurgent iron ore price and is now rewarding shareholders with healthy dividends.
- Magellan Financial Group has had a double dose of headlines, announcing a behemoth new listed trusted at same time as inking a sponsorship deal with Cricket Australia.
- We also ask each of the panel to share a stock making headlines that think looks attractive.
Not an existing Livewire member?
Register here to enjoy the benefits of Livewire's free membership including:
- First access to exclusive interviews with leading fund manager and advisors
- Member only discounts to attend our premium events
- Discover new investment opportunities and products
- Receive the Trending on Livewire morning note featuring the top articles each day