Each week in reporting season Livewire polled a selection of fund managers for their standout results. Matthew Kidman from Centennial Funds asks the two JBs’ - Justin Braitling from Watermark and Julian Beaumont from Bennelong their view on five of the Fundies' Favourites.
The past 12 months
- RIO Tinto - up 36% in the past 12 months, risks increased for Rio as price has run up.
- Suncorp - up 12% in the past 12 months and remains cheaper than IAG.
- QBE Insurance - up 15.35% in 12 months. A perennial disappointer and not as exposed to interest rates as the market thinks.
- Computershare - an epic 36% run over the past 12 months but has limited organic growth.
- Invocare - up circa 11% over 12 months but (as always) trading on a ‘ritzy' PE multiple.
Click here to access more episodes of Buy Hold Sell.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this presentation is general in nature and should not be relied upon. Before making any investment or planning decisions, you should consult a licensed professional who can advise you whether your decision is appropriate for you. Contributors to this show may have commercial or financial interests in the companies mentioned.
Buy Hold Sell is a weekly video series exclusively available through Livewire. In each episode two fund managers are asked for their views 'Buy, Hold or Sell' on five ASX listed companies. The format is meant to be short, sharp, insightful and...
Always enjoy this segment as it's breif & to the point.. great
Hi Tony, really appreciate the feedback. We put a lot of effort into making the content so it's great to hear you enjoy it.