Direct From The Desk: A deep dive into Altium
In the second episode of 'Direct from the Desk', I'm joined by senior analyst Jules Cooper as we do a deep dive into the software business Altium (ASX: ALU). The stock has had a difficult time over the last 12 months and now trades very close to its 12-month lows. The market remains split and somewhat sceptical of the company’s current guidance and therein lies the opportunity.
The podcast discusses:
- What the business does and how it makes money
- How it handled COVID and why we think this year will be the low point in earnings
- The longer-term growth opportunity
- Market positioning and current valuation
- Why we think the stock is a buy.
In episode 1 we looked at small-cap consumer finance business Wisr (ASX:WSR). You can access this episode by clicking here.
Get first access to the series
Click the 'FOLLOW' button below to be notified as soon as the episodes go live every Wednesday.
1 stock mentioned
James is Portfolio Manager & Primary Author at Market Matters, a daily investment report with over 2500 subscribers that offers real market insight. He is also Senior Portfolio Manager within Shaw and Partners heading up a team that manages...