In the latest episode we discuss:
- recent developments in financial markets;
- the consequences of Scott Morrison’s (unsurprising) election victory for investors;
- the most attractive parts of the corporate capital structure;
- rate cuts via APRA and the RBA;
- whether the housing market is turning;
- how much the housing market might bounce by if the RBA cuts;
- why ScoMo won;
- emerging opportunities in RMBS; and
- what we think ScoMo’s agenda will involve.
The podcast has been surprisingly popular given its technical/wonkish content, often rising into the Top 10 of Apple’s Australian investing category after only 6 episodes.