Key commodities – where to from here?
Iron Ore prices have halved, coal prices have doubled, uranium is finally back on the radar while future-facing commodities such as lithium & nickel continue to attract attention. There is clearly a lot going on in this space and to unearth the opportunities in what some are calling a new commodity supercycle, I will be joined by analysts Peter O’Connor & Michael Clark from Shaw & Partners to discuss:
- Where to for iron ore – are BHP, Fortescue (FMG) & Rio Tinto (RIO) oversold?
- Energy markets focussing on oil, coal & uranium – what stocks to own as prices continue to rally
- Future facing commodities that include copper, nickel & lithium – the world is moving to renewables, what commodities get us there?
- Gold & gold equities – value or value trap?
- The team's top picks to buy here and now
This is a free webinar for all Livewire readers, taking place on Thursday 7th October at 11.30am, running for 45mins.
Please note — past Market Matters webinars have proven to be extremely popular and with limited spots available, we recommend registering early to avoid disappointment.
MORE ON Education
James is Portfolio Manager & Primary Author at Market Matters, a daily investment report with over 2500 subscribers that offers real market insight. He is also Senior Portfolio Manager within Shaw and Partners heading up a team that manages...