In this episode of Buy Hold Sell the panel discuss a selection of rate sensitive stocks including Transurban, Scentre Group, CBA and Suncorp. What we learn is that both fund managers have some clear views on the winners and losers should rates head higher.
- Recent economic data is pointing to a rosier picture for the Australian Economy
- Two of Australia’s largest institutions have changes their interest rate forecasts
- Bond markets are also pricing in higher interest rates
- Time to think about how your holdings might be impacted by higher rates
Not an existing Livewire member?
Register here to enjoy the benefits of Livewire's free membership including:
- First access to exclusive interviews with leading fund managers and advisors
- Discover new investment opportunities and products
- Receive the Trending on Livewire morning note featuring the top articles each day.
Buy Hold Sell is a weekly video series exclusively available through Livewire. In each episode two fund managers are asked for their views 'Buy, Hold or Sell' on five ASX listed companies. The format is meant to be short, sharp, insightful and...