Ellerston Asian Investments Options (ASX:EAIO) will cease trading on the ASX on the 22nd of February and expire at 5pm AEDT on the 28th February 2019. Ellerston believe now is the time to increase your investment in Asia.
Mary Manning, Portfolio Manager of Ellerston Asian Investments (EAI), recently highlighted her outlook for Asia, noting that:
- Asia represents the best structural growth story in the world.
- Asian markets corrected significantly in 2018 but have already begun to rebound in 2019 on trade war de-escalation and a dovish Fed.
- Growth remains robust and valuations are very compelling in Asia, particularly in China.
- Funds flows are returning to Emerging Markets.
- A weak AUD is good for absolute returns in an unhedged Asia portfolio like EAI.
Option holders that convert will acquire additional shares without paying brokerage and receive the 31 December interim dividend of 1c per share fully franked, with a DRP discount of 2.5%. Click below to find out more
Ellerston Asian Investments (ASX:EAI) is a concentrated large cap portfolio based on high conviction best ideas which is benchmark independent. Providing investors access to high growth opportunities throughout Asia via a highly experienced and specialised team.