Hamish Douglass, CEO of Magellan says that there's a greater than 90% chance of an orderly exit from QE but if the Fed waits too long to take action then the...

Tom McKay

Hamish Douglass, CEO of Magellan says that there's a greater than 90% chance of an orderly exit from QE but if the Fed waits too long to take action then the market could lose confidence and 10 year bond rates could spike to 8-10%. The havoc it would cause in this world would be extreme. (VIEW LINK)


Tom McKay

I'm the Managing Director and Co-Founder of Livewire. I'm passionate about collecting and curating the markets most informed insights every day so that our members can discover new investment ideas. If you would like to get in touch - please use...

Expertise

equities fed China fixed income

Comments

Please sign in to comment on this wire.