Guys the latest episode of our very popular Complexity Premia podcast is live! You can listen on your favourite podcast app, or you can find it on Apple Podcasts here (VIEW LINK) or Podbean here (VIEW LINK)
In this episode we discuss:
- conviction vs humility;
- markets and the major bank senior rally;
- why big banks have never faced more competition;
- whether high-yield debt is just equities in disguise;
- the latest developments in the housing market;
- whether the RBA will keep cutting rates, and more on QE;
- and why the next year could be very good...
As always, interested in any feedback!