Successful tech stocks can build a business from stealing market share by outplaying incumbents. However, these disruptors can in time then become the disrupted. To test the outlook five big tech stocks, Roger Montgomery from The Montgomery fund and Neil Carter from IFM Investors, join Jeremy Hook from TMS Capital in the latest exclusive from Buy Hold Sell.
- Carsales: At 23 times earnings, growth may be muted from here, however, do autonomous vehicles pose a threat to Carsales in the long-term?
- Seek: Could new players disrupt the one-time disruptor? And how much will reinvestment requirements slow the stock down?
- Altium: Could there really be anything left from a stock that has grown from $0.20 to $11.00 over 5 years?
- Technology One: Very high quality business, with a good entry point after recent sell off, but is there disruption risk from new players?
- Domino’s: A great business but it’s not cheap enough yet.
Not an existing Livewire member?
Register here to enjoy the benefits of Livewire's free membership including:
- First access to exclusive interviews with leading fund managers and advisors
- Discover new investment opportunities and products
- Receive the Trending on Livewire morning note featuring the top articles each day.
Buy Hold Sell is a weekly video series exclusively available through Livewire. In each episode two fund managers are asked for their views 'Buy, Hold or Sell' on five ASX listed companies. The format is meant to be short, sharp, insightful and...